Newsy

Rozpiski, zasady i pogaduchy o termosach i marynatach
Awatar użytkownika
VonBarnaky
Gram w:: X-wing, Fow, Wfb, 40k,Mordheim

Re: Newsy

Post autor: VonBarnaky » 26 sty 2015, o 19:40

Tesla: Doesn't work when Snap-Firing
Chronometron: 25 pts The model and his unit have 5+ invuln. against shooting attacks

Dispersion shield: 10pts Model has 3+ invulnerable., cannot claim Two Weapon bonus

Fabricator Claw Array: During shooting phase, instead of shooting, a model with the claw can repair a single friendly vehicle in base contact. D6 roll: on a 4+, restore a hull point or repair weapon destroyed or immobilized result, effective immediately.

Gloom Prism: Model and all units within 12" have Adamantium Will.

Mindshackle Scarabs: 10pts During a challenge, model with the scarabs causes Fear tests take on 3d6.

Nebuloscope: Grants Ignores Cover

Phase Shifter: 25pts, 4+ invulnerable save, Vehicles are not granted bonus.

Phylactery: 15pts,It Will Not Die, Vehicles get bonus

Shadowloom: +1 cover save

Shield Vanes: 3+ armour save

Artefacts of the Aeons:
Gauntlet of Conflagrator: 30pts, Template, S7 AP2, Assault 1, One Use Only

Nightmare Shroud: 35pts, 2+ armour save and fear. Once per game can force enemy unit within 18" to take a morale check (Fearless and Know No Fear units are immune)

Orb of Eternity 40pts, One use only, Resurrection Orb with +1 to Reanimation Protocols

Solar Staff: 15pts, 12", S5 AP3, Assault 3, Blind, Solar Pulse - Once per game, at the start of any turn, cancel night fighting for the turn. When activated, enemy units can only fire snap shots at the model and its unit until the staff bearer's next turn.

Veil of Darkness: 25pts, Deep strike. Once per game, can remove itself and its unit from the table and immediately deep strike somewhere else (even if locked in assault)

Voidreaper: 30pts, S+2 AP2, Melee, Armourbane, Fleshbane, Master Crafted, Two Handed

Resurrection Orb: 25 pts, One use only. Re-roll all Reanimation Protocols for one Phase

Quantum Shielding: No Change
- Grant Ward?
- Yes, I'Am.
Awatar użytkownika
stave
Prezes Klubu Marauder
Kontakt:

Post autor: stave » 26 sty 2015, o 20:04

Pitu pitu pitu w środę -czwartek będzie wsio wiadomo. Jedynie żal że wydali Codex i Lorda a mogli jeszcze cosik z finecastu przerobić heh :cry:
Obrazek
Posiadamy pełną ofertę GW, Italeri, Zvezda, Wamod, Paintforge i Magnesów
http://wargamesmat.com
Cezary
Gram w:: WH40K

Post autor: Cezary » 27 sty 2015, o 18:12

Nie wiem gdzie to wstawić więc wstawiam tu:
co to za model do chaosu ,,FB" , o którym Kryspin napisał w swoim zamkniętym dziale????? :roll:
Awatar użytkownika
Theidan
Członek Klubu Marauder
Gram w:: WH40k, AoS, Mordheim, 9th age, Afterglow

Post autor: Theidan » 27 sty 2015, o 19:21

Cezary pisze:Nie wiem gdzie to wstawić więc wstawiam tu:
co to za model do chaosu ,,FB" , o którym Kryspin napisał w swoim zamkniętym dziale????? :roll:
Nie FB a BF, i jest to stary Battleforce.
Cezary
Gram w:: WH40K

Post autor: Cezary » 27 sty 2015, o 19:34

spoko dzięki :)
Awatar użytkownika
VonBarnaky

Post autor: VonBarnaky » 28 sty 2015, o 18:43

HQ:
Anrakyr the Traveller
Cryptek
Illumninor Szeras
Lord
Nemesor Zahndrekh
Orikan the Diviner
Orikan Empowered
Overlord
Trazyn the Infinite
Vargard Obyron

Troops:
Necron Warrior
Immortal

Elites:
Deathmark
Flayed One
Lychguard
C'tan Deceiver
C'Tan Nightbringer
Triarch Praetorian

Fast Attack:
Canoptek Wraith
Canoptek Scarab
Destroyer
Heavy Destroyer
Tomb Blade

Heavy Support:
Canoptek Spyder
Heavy Destroyer
Transcendent C'Tan

Vehicles:
Annihilation Barge
Catacomb Command Barge
Doom Scythe
Doomsday Ark
Ghost Ark
Monolith
Night Scythe
Obelisk
Triarch Stalker
Tessaract Vault

Lord of War
Imotekh the Stormlord

----------------------------------------

Quote:
Deathray - 24", Str 10, AP 1, Heavy, Blast, Lance

Quote:
Whipcoils can be purcahsed for 3 pts per model. S = user, gains swiftstrike (+3 init)

Quote:
Canoptek Scarabs are Fast Attack, 60 points.

WS2 BS2 S3 T3 W3 I2 A4 Ld10 Sv6+

May include up to six bases at 20 pts per base

Entropic Strike: To wound rolls of 6 wound automatically and cause glancing hits if they wouldn't penetrate

Fearless, Swarm

Quote:
Lychguard are 125 points for a squad of 5.

WS4 BS4 S5 T5 W1 I2 A2 Ld10 Sv3+

Warscythe, Reanimation protocols. May select a night scythe as a dedicated trasnport.

The entire unit may exchange their warscythes for hyperphase swords and dispersion shields.

Quote:
Flayed Ones, Elites, 65 Points for 5 guys

WS4 BS4 S4 T4 Wi I2 A3 Ld10 Sv4+

May include up to 15 other Fllayed nes at 13 pts per model

Deep Strike, Fear, Infiltrate, Reanimation Protocols

Two Flayer Claws: AP 5, Shred

Necron Special Rules:

Quote:
Renanimation Protocols - When a model with this rule suffers an unsaved wound, it can make a special reanimation roll to avoid being wounded. This is not a saving throw and can be used against attacks that state "no saves of any kind are allowed". Reanimation protocols rolls may even be made against hits that cause Instant Death, but cannot be used against hits from Destroyer weapons, or an attack that states the model is removed from play.

Roll a D6 each time the model suffers an unsaved wound, subtracting 1 if the wound caused Instant Death. On a 5+, discount the unsaved wound. Modifiers to this dice roll can never be improved to better than 4+.

If a model has both reanimation and FNP, you can choose to use one or the other but not both.

Living Metal - A model with this special rule ignores the effects of crew shaken, but still loses a hull point. At the end of each of your turns, roll a D6 for each heavy or super heavy vehicle with this special rule that has less than its starting number of hull points, but has not been destroyed. On a roll of a 6 it regains a hull point.

Quote:
Heavy Destroyers are both fast attack and heavy support.

Destroyers are 40 points per destroyer, and upgrade to heavy destroyers for +10 points. Fast Attack, Jet Pack Infantry

WS4 BS4 S4 T5 W2 I2 A1 Ld10 Sv.3+
(Heavy destroyers have the same Stat Line.)

Destroyers have a Gauss cannon, heavy destroyers have a heavy gauss cannon.

Preferred enemy, Reclamation Protocols, Very Bulky

Quote:
Hyperphase sword + shield are 5 pts per model for the Lychguard

Quote:
Cryptek:

65 points, HQ, Infantry (character)

WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W2 Iw A1 Ld10 Sv.4+

Staff of Light, may take a chronometron (25 points), may take items from Technoarcana or Artefacts of the Aeons

Reanimation Protocols

Technomancer: This model and all models with the Reanimation Protocols rule in his unit receive +1 to Reanimation Protocol rolls (posted the rules for RP earlier in the thread)

Quote:
Catacomb Command Barge - HQ, 135 points

This is taken in place of your Overlord (he sits inside the thing) WS5 BS5 S5 T5 W3 I2 A3 Ld10 Sv.3+

Catacomb Command Barge BS4, 11AV all around, HP3

Overlord has his usual stuff (staff of light, Reanimation, can buy extra wargear, etc.)

Catacomb Command Barge has a Gauss Cannon (can switch to Tesla Cannon), Quantum Shielding, and Living Metal.

Command Wave: All Necron friendlies within 12" re-roll failed morale, pinning, and fear tests. If the warlord in the barge has the Immortal Hubris trait (see earlier in thread), command wave range extends to 18".

Annihilation Barge - Heavy Support, 120 points

BS4, AV 11 all around, HP3

Gauss cannon (can switch to Tesla), Twin linked tesla destructor, Quantum shielding, Living Metal
emesor Zahndrekh (150 pts)

WS5 BS5 S5 T5 W3 I2 A3 Ld10 Sv.2+

Staff of Light, Phase shifter

IC, Reanimation Protocols (RP), Eternal Madness Trait

Adaptive Tacticcs: May select a different Warlord Trait for him (no D6 roll needed) at start of each friendly turn after the first. May also select traits from the BRB. He cannot choose the same trait more than once per game.

Counter Tactics: When within 24" of enemy units with the following special rules: Counter attack, furious charge, hit & run, split fire, stealth, tank hunters - then Zahndrekh and his unit have the same special rules.

Quote:
Vargard Obyron (120 points)

WS6 BS4 S5 T5 W2 I2 A3 Ld10 Sv.2+

Warscythe

IC, RP

Vargard's Duty: Auto passes Init. test for glorious intervention

Cleaving Counterblow: When in a challenge, gains a bonus attack for each attack made by enemy character that fails to hit. Attacks are made at Init 1 step and does not grant additional pile in move

Quote:
Illuminor Szeras (110 points)

WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I2 A4 Ld10 Sv3+

Fear, IC, RP, Immortal Hubris Trait

Eldritch Lance: 36", S8 AP2, Assault 1, Lance

Mechanical Augmentation: At start of game, before deployment, choose one unit of warriors or immortals. Nominated unit receives an upgrade for remainder of game. Roll D6-

1-2: +1 Toughness
3-4: BS set to 5
5-6: Strength set to 5

Lord of Technomancy: This model and all friendly models with RP within 6" get +1 to RP rolls

Quote:
Orikan the Diviner (120 points)

WS4 BS4 S4 T4 W2 I2 A2 Ld10 Sv.4+

(Orikan Empowered) WS5 BS5 S7 T7 W4 I4 A4 Ld10 Sv.4+

Phase Shifter, Staff of Tomorrow: S:User, AP2, Melee, Chronoblade (re-roll to hit rolls in assault)

Master Chronomancer: Model and all models in same unti get +1 to RP rolls, and re-roll armour saves of 1

The Stars are Right: Roll D6 at start of each friendly turn. If result is less than current turn number, Orikan uses his Empowered profile for rest of game. If he suffers a wound before becoming empowered, he has 3 wounds instead of 4 when empowered.

Quote:
Trazyn the Infinite (130 points)

WS5 BS5 S5 T5 W3 I2 A3 Ld10 Sv.3+

Empathic Obliteration: S+2, AP4, Melee, Concussive, Psionic Shockwave: if a character is slain in a challenge by this weapon, all models within 6" of the character with the same faction (friend or foe) suffers a S4, AP- hit.

IC, RP, Enduring Will Trait

Surrogate Hosts: If Trazyn is removed as a casualty, roll a D6. On a 2+, choose another friendly, non unique Cron infantry character to be removed instead. Trazyn takes its place with D3 wounds remaining. If it was locked in assault, Teazyn is as well. If there are no available targets or a 1 is rolled, Trazyn is removed as a casualty.

Quote:
Imotekh the Stormlord (190 points, LORD OF WAR)

WS5 BS5 S5 T5 W3 I2 A3 Ld10 Sv.2+

Gauntlet of Fire, Phase Shifter, Staff of the Destroyer: 18", S6 AP2, Assault 3

IC, RP, It will not die, Hyperlogical Strategist trait

Lord of the Swarm: Night fighting is always in effect during first game turn. Once per game, at start of friendly shooting phase, roll a D6 for each enemy unit within 48" of Imootekh. On a 5+, that unit suffers D6 Strength 6 AP- hits, randomly allocated.

Bloodswarm Nanoscarabs: Flayed Ones can re-roll scatter dice when deep striking

Quote:
There are significant differences between the three C'Tan Shards. What they have in common are Eternal Warrior, the powers of the C'Tan shooting, Necrodermis (4+ invuln and inflict a S4 AP1 hit for everyone within D6" when it dies) Fearless, and immunity to natural law (treat all terrain as open ground). Other than that:

Nightbringer (240 points, Elite)

WS6 BS4 S7 T7 W4 I4 A4 Ld10. Sv4+

Fleshbane, Gaze of Death: In addition to shooting Powers of the C'tan, can target one non-vehicle enemy within 12" and in LOS. Unit takes wounds of 3D6 - Ld, resolved at AP2 and Ignores Cover. Nightbringer restores one wound if a wound is inflicted.

Deceiver (240 points, Elite)
(Stats same as Nightbringer, but -1 WS and +1 BS)

Hit & Run, Dread (enemy within 12" has -2 Ld.), Grand Illusion: After deployment and scout moves, remove Deceiver and up to D3 friendly units with 12" of it. Either immediately redploy them, or place them in reserve.

Transcendent C'Tan (250 points, Heavy Support)

(Stats same as Nightbringer, but -1 WS, +1 BS, +1 Strength, +1 wound)

Deep Strike, Writhing Worldscape: All enemy units within 6" treat open ground as difficult terrain

Quote:
Canoptek Wraiths - 120 points (unit of 3)

WS4 BS4 S6 T5 W2 I2 A3 Ld10 Sv.3+

Fearless, Rending, Very Bulky

Wraith Form: Canptek Wraiths have 3+ Invuln. Save

Wraithflight: When moving, Canoptek Wraiths can mve over all other models and terrain as if they were open ground. However, they cannot end their move on top of other models and can only end their move on top of impassable terrain if it is possible to actually place the models on top of it.

May include up to three additional Canoptek Wraiths (40 points per model)

Any model may take one of the following:

Whip Coils - 3 pts per model
Particle caster - 5pts per model
Transdimensional beamer - 10pts per model

Canoptek Spyders (50 pts, MC)

WS3 BS3 S6 T6 W3 I2 A2 Ld10 Sv3+

Fearless

Once per friendly movement phase, add 1 scarab base to any scarab swarm within 6". Roll a D6, and the Spyder takes a wound on a 1.

May include up to two additional Spyders (50pts per model)
Any model may take a Fabricator Claw Array (5pts)
Any model may take a gloom prism (10 pts)
Any model may take a twin linked particle beamer (10pts per model)

Quote:
Doom Scythe (160 pts, Flyer)

BS4 AV11 all around, HP3

Death Ray, Twin Linked Tesla Destructor

Living Metal, Supersonic

Quote:
Necron Lords are 50 points, stats same as before, can take the wargear, artefacts, etc.

Quote:
Warscythe is +2 Strength, AP2, Armourbane, Two-Handed

Quote:
Necron units are still Ld10 all around

Quote:
All Gauss weapons are 24", except for heavy gauss cannon (36")

Auto wound and glance on a 6 (to wound)

Gauss Blaster S5 AP4, Rapid Fire

Gauss Flayer S4 AP5, Rapid Fire

Gauss Flayer Array S4 AP5, Salvo 5/10, Independent Targeting

Gauss Cannon S5 AP3, Heavy 2

Heavy Gauss Cannon S9 AP2, Heavy 1

Gauss Flux Arc S5 AP4, Heavy 3, Independent Targeting

______

Particle (all 24" except the caster, which is 12")

Particle Beamer S6 AP5, Heavy 1, Blast

Particle caster S6 AP5, Pistol

Particle shredder S7 AP4, Heavy 1, Large Blast

Particle Whip S8 AP3, Ordnance 1, Large Blast

______

Tesla (all 24")

Tesla Cannon S6 AP- , Heavy 2

Tesla Carbine S5 AP- , Assault 1

Tesla Destructr S7 AP- , Heavy 4

Tesla Sphere S7 AP- , Heavy 5

To-hit rolls of 6 inflict two additional hits
- Grant Ward?
- Yes, I'Am.
Awatar użytkownika
VonBarnaky

Post autor: VonBarnaky » 29 sty 2015, o 11:04

Obrazek

Obrazek
Obrazek
- Grant Ward?
- Yes, I'Am.
Awatar użytkownika
Relax

Post autor: Relax » 29 sty 2015, o 13:40

No nie wiem - jakoś inaczej go sobie wyobrażałem. Powinien być chyba bardziej jak skrzyżowanie skrytobójcy z oprychem a tutaj wygląda jak chiński przebieraniec na nowy rok...
Awatar użytkownika
Fleo
V-ce Prezes Klubu Marauder

Post autor: Fleo » 29 sty 2015, o 20:16

no i to malowanie na poziomie ameby :(
Sisi
Gram w:: W30k/40k, Adeptus Titanicus

Post autor: Sisi » 29 sty 2015, o 23:49

A mnie się bardzo podoba figs. Przypomina tego z podręcznika ;)

Co do malowania to nie mogą za bardzo odpicować figsa - nie poprawnie politycznie. A po za tym jest przecież w FW otwarty wakat do malowania nowych modeli bo u nich nie ma kto na wyższym poziomie malować i na czas na stronkę przy wypuszczaniu modeli... ;)
ODPOWIEDZ