Ciekawsze FAQi z draftu

Rozpiski, zasady i pogaduchy o termosach i marynatach
Awatar użytkownika
Unehru
Gram w:: WH40k & X-Wing
Kontakt:

Ciekawsze FAQi z draftu

Post autor: Unehru » 9 maja 2016, o 08:47

Q: Can units that are Battle Brothers embark in each other’s Transport vehicles during deployment?
A: No.
Żegnamy centkopody.

40K RULEBOOK
Page 27 – The Psychic Phase, Witchfire
Add the following sentence after the fourth sentence of the first paragraph:
‘However, some witchfire powers do not have a weapon profile (such as the Telepathy power,
Psychic Shriek); where this is the case, no To Hit roll is required – the attack hits automatically.
Let the psychic slaughter begin

Page 68 – Flying Monstrous Creatures, Deployment
Add the following sentence to the end of the paragraph:
‘If a Flying Monstrous Creature is conjured or otherwise summoned during the course of the game,
as soon as it enters play, you must declare whether it is in Swooping or Gliding mode.’
Bloodthirsters everywhere.

Q: Using grenades in the Assault phase. Can every model replace their close combat attacks with a
single grenade attack or just one model in the unit? Like in the Shooting phase e.g. a unit of 5 Tau
Pathfinders charge a Knight. Do 5 Pathfinders make close combat haywire grenade attacks?
A: Only one model from the unit can attack with a grenade in the Assault phase. Per Warhammer
40,000: The Rules, ‘Only one grenade (of any type) can be thrown by a unit per phase’.
Welcome back CC dreadnoughts.

Q: If I have two different Independent Character Psykers in the same unit, can both of them attempt
to cast the same power in the same Psychic phase?
Deathstars we have a problem!

Q: Can you Jink against Overwatch attacks?
A: Yes.
Q: Can a model Jink if it is part of a unit without that rule?
A: Yes
O proszę. Nie wpadłbym na to.

Q: Do allies who are not Battle Bothers contest objectives?
A: Yes.
O lol!

Q: Does Jinking prevents a Flying Monstrous Creature from Vector Striking?
A: Yes
A to feler.

Q: Can any part of a model intentionally hang off the edge of the table?
A: No part of a model may hang over the edge of the battlefield, except for parts that are explicitly
ignored while checking line of sight (e.g. the wings or tail of a non-vehicle model).
Skrzydełka demona/Flyranta nie liczą się w trakcie sprawdzania LoS. Nice!

Q: What is the vertical firing arc for shooting from Flyers, and how is this split between targets above
and below the shooter?
A: Assume that weapons can swivel 45° vertically, either 45° upwards, or 45° downwards.
Także ten...
Obrazek

cdn.
INSTAGRAM UNEHRU - KLIK!

'I murdered thousands for the Emperor and he gave me nothing except his damning silence.
Now his lapdogs yap for every life I take, while gods promise me the galaxy.'
Awatar użytkownika
Loczek

Re: Ciekawsze FAQi z draftu

Post autor: Loczek » 9 maja 2016, o 09:29

Q: Can units that are Battle Brothers embark in each other’s Transport vehicles during deployment?
Żegnamy centkopody.
Nie do końca.

Załóżmy w Ultrasach masz Drop Pod jako Fast i z tego samego CAD'a bierzesz Centki -> mogą wsiąść to ten sam detachment a nie Battle Brothers.

Podobnie jak battle demi company i masz centkow jako devastatorow i bierzesz CAD'a i kupujesz samego Dropa ta sama doktryna i ten sam chapter mozesz ciągle włożyć Centków do Dropa.

Ciągle ta sama frakcja zgodnie z podręcznikiem.

Battle Brothers bedzie jako :
Ultrasi z demi company z Centkami + allied detachment np Nova Marines i oni są jako Battle Brothers i tu nie moze być Dropa z nova marines dla centków z ultrasów.
Awatar użytkownika
Relax

Post autor: Relax » 9 maja 2016, o 09:32

Ciekawy wątek :-)

Co do centkopoda to raczej wydaje mi się, że to koniec zrzucania Culexusa na łeb Eladarom i właśnie Centkom z Tiguruisem, więc nie wiem czy to centkom bardziej zaszkodzi, czy pomoże.

A ze śmiesszniejszych FAQów to zwróćcie uwagę na to że super heavy walkers mogą teraz strzelać dookoła bez odwracania się . W czasie ostatniej bitwy z Theidanem próbowaliśmy obaj sobie wyobrazić jak ma wygladać strzał przez głowę z głównego działa Brass Scorpiona?

Co do bloodthirestera spadajacego w glidingu to krok w dobrą stronę, ale i tak będzie to raczej bezużyteczne (odstrzelą go zanim coś zrobi). Zwróccie uwagę, że w Khorne Demonkin juz sobie trochę poradzono z tym problemem przywołując Demon Princa bez skrzydeł. On też niby mógł szarżować w następnej turze, ale nikt tego nie robił i nikt go nie chciał...
Awatar użytkownika
Loczek

Post autor: Loczek » 9 maja 2016, o 09:49

Co do centkopoda to raczej wydaje mi się, że to koniec zrzucania Culexusa na łeb Eladarom i właśnie Centkom z Tiguruisem, więc nie wiem czy to centkom bardziej zaszkodzi, czy pomoże.
Coż Culexus i inne characktery maja problem.
Tigarius cóż. Jedyna możliwa konfiguracja Centki plus Tigarius to tylko w wersji Ultra zostaje taka opcja. Żaden inny zakon już nie może tego uczynić
Awatar użytkownika
Augusst13
Gram w:: WH40k, LotR

Post autor: Augusst13 » 9 maja 2016, o 13:52

To jak już pojawiły się kwestie związane z tym FAQ:

Q1: Can units that are Battle Brothers embark in each other’s Transport vehicles during deployment?

Q2: If a unit consists of more than one Faction, what Faction does the unit count as when targeted by special abilities that affect one of the Factions in that unit?
A: They count as having all the Factions of the models in the unit.

BRB, Allies:
(...) this section tells you how models from different Factions fight alongside each other.(...)

BRB, Levels of Alliance:
The Allies Matrix below shows the levels of alliance between units that have different Factions in the same army.

Czy jeżeli do oddziału frakcji A dołączę Independent Charactera z frakcji B, to czy mogę wrzucić to do Transportu frakcji B? (i analogicznie do transportu frakcji A? :D )
All Praise The Omnissiah!
Awatar użytkownika
Unehru
Gram w:: WH40k & X-Wing
Kontakt:

Post autor: Unehru » 9 maja 2016, o 16:06

Tak, bo Indep przyjmuje frakcję jednostki, której jest częścią i analogicznie ma jednostka.
INSTAGRAM UNEHRU - KLIK!

'I murdered thousands for the Emperor and he gave me nothing except his damning silence.
Now his lapdogs yap for every life I take, while gods promise me the galaxy.'
Awatar użytkownika
Augusst13
Gram w:: WH40k, LotR

Post autor: Augusst13 » 9 maja 2016, o 17:05

Łącznie z Deploymentem w danym transporcie?
All Praise The Omnissiah!
Ziomek
Gram w:: wh40k

Post autor: Ziomek » 9 maja 2016, o 17:07

No to ja też się podzielę moim ulubionym fragmentem:

Q: How many shooting attacks can I do when firing Overwatch?
A: As many as the model can fire in the Shooting phase.

Innymi słowy multitracker w końcu działa w overwatchu !
Awatar użytkownika
Loczek

Post autor: Loczek » 10 maja 2016, o 06:43

Ziom na twoje jest lepsze pytanie.

Q: Do abilities that allow a model to fire an extra weapon in the Shooting phase allow them to fire an extra weapon in Overwatch or while intercepting (e.g. Monstrous Creatures and Tau multi-trackers)?
A: Yes. In the case of Interceptor, only weapons with the Interceptor rule can be fired.
Awatar użytkownika
Relax

Post autor: Relax » 10 maja 2016, o 06:57

Czy jeżeli do oddziału frakcji A dołączę Independent Charactera z frakcji B, to czy mogę wrzucić to do Transportu frakcji B? (i analogicznie do transportu frakcji A? :D )
Ciekawa rozkmina. Chyba Tak. Centkostar uratowany ;-)
Niestety problemu assasinów, którzy są niedołaczalni do żadnej frakcji to nie rozwiązuje. Mam wrażenie że stali się jeszcze bardziej bezużyteczni teraz...
ODPOWIEDZ