Newsy

Rozpiski, zasady i pogaduchy o termosach i marynatach
Awatar użytkownika
Fleo
V-ce Prezes Klubu Marauder

Re: Newsy

Post autor: Fleo » 27 lis 2013, o 16:35

Może kurcze jeszcze większe te zdjęcia, co? Przecież jakośc i tak woła o pomstę do nieba, na co takie duże? :|
Awatar użytkownika
Forest
Gram w:: WH 40K, inne tylko jak ktoś nauczy i pożyczy armię

Post autor: Forest » 27 lis 2013, o 17:32

Duże, coby ładniej i skuteczniej oczy wykłuwało ;) .
"Being different is normal" - Ruby Gloom

Obrazek

-But is it racism if you hate all races equaly?
-That just makes you a dick, not a racist.

(znalezione na YouTube)
Awatar użytkownika
Rafi
Członek Klubu Marauder
Gram w:: Flames of War, Warhammer 40.000

Post autor: Rafi » 27 lis 2013, o 19:23

Forest pisze:Duże, coby ładniej i skuteczniej oczy wykłuwało ;) .
Duże i skuteczniej i przede wszystkim ładniejsze co przykuwa\wykuwa oczy facetów to piersi kobiece:P
Jak to zobaczyłem to się odsunąłem od monitora, bo za chiny nie widziałem co to.
Następnym razem zmniejsz format, albo daj sznurówkę do fotek.
(...)now holidays come, and then they go, nothin new to gain, collect another memory.. when I come home, late at night, don't ask me where I've been, just count your stars I'm home again..you could be mine, you could be mine,you could be mine, mine(...)
Awatar użytkownika
Fleo
V-ce Prezes Klubu Marauder

Post autor: Fleo » 27 lis 2013, o 19:57

Rafi pisze:
Duże i skuteczniej i przede wszystkim ładniejsze co przykuwa\wykuwa oczy facetów to piersi kobiece:P
http://vitaminl.tv/video/1306?ref=rcm ?
Awatar użytkownika
Rafi
Członek Klubu Marauder
Gram w:: Flames of War, Warhammer 40.000

Post autor: Rafi » 27 lis 2013, o 20:33

Phi. Wolę na żywo ;]
(...)now holidays come, and then they go, nothin new to gain, collect another memory.. when I come home, late at night, don't ask me where I've been, just count your stars I'm home again..you could be mine, you could be mine,you could be mine, mine(...)
Awatar użytkownika
Gabriel
Gram w:: gry

Post autor: Gabriel » 29 lis 2013, o 22:42

It looks like the Wall of Martyrs gives the unit occupying it Stubborn for 40pts. I think you get two of them for that amount.

The Imperial Defense Emplacement gives the unit Stubborn and gives the unit "Wide Arc of Fire" or something like that that allows Heavy Weapons to reroll overwatch shots for 80pts. You can take a few of them for that cost.

All of the pieces are now useable in standard games and you can take "networks" as one choice which are a combination of the pieces.

There is a called Bunker Siege or something like that. The attacker gets +1 Heavy for each Force Org Chart and the Defender gets three pieces of fortifications for each Force Org Chart. There are also two other Siege type missions and I believe more rules for sieges. There was a mention of orbital bombardments or artillery strikes.
Stronghold Assault
*40k expansion for regular games of 40k
*Rules for 17 Fortifications like the Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defense Line and the Macro-Cannon Aquila Strongpoint
*Some Contain Several Fortifications that can be Taken as a Group that take up one Fortification Slot
*Upgrades for Fortifications and New Rules for Buildings

Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defense Line is two sets of trenches for 80pts that only take up one fortifications slot, while a Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defense Emplacement is a single trench for 40pts. So there are lots of new options, that include multiple fortifications and brings them into a single foc slot.

Here are some of the new fortifications options
Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defense Emplacement
Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defense Line
Macro Cannon Aquila Strongpoint
Skyshield Landing Pad (can be upgraded to start a flyer on it)
Imperial Strongpoint (two bastions and an aegis defense line)
Imperial Defense Network (defense line, defense emplacement, imperial bunker, and a pair of vengeance weapon batteries) Can add quad-autocannons to the bunker

There are three new Seige War missions also included in the release

Obrazek
http://boards.4chan.org/tg/res/28560537
I have new information and clarification from my Source

Khorne supplement DIGITAL in JANUARY
Can Ally with Demons or CSM

4 Pages of new Rules (codex CSM is needed)

New Warlordtraits
New Wargear
New Missions (also for Apoc)

-Champions of Khorne (Berzerkers with +1 on A and Ld )
-They have “Butcher´s Nails” rule which gives 6++ & FNP BUT ONLY after “spilling Blood” (killing enemy Model in CC) and only in CC.
-22 Points each, can take Melee and Ranged Weapons
-Can take Juggernaut of Khorne for extra 30 Points each
-Or Terminator Armor for 25 Points each
-One Model can be upgraded to a Khorne Lord of Skulls with +1 to WS and Ld
-Champion Squads are an Elite choice

-Berzerkers are Troops
-Can take CSM-pods for 45 points. Other CSM units don´t get this option. (like SM pods, except that they do damage instead of scattering when landing on top of enemy units) Str. 4 AP- Blast 5” move remaining models out of the way

-Lord of Skulls is in (Apoc only)
Digital Nurgle Supplement is scheduled for March
- Warlordtraits, Wargear, Missions
-3 new units

Models will be released in April along with the Printed Version of the Supplements.
Tzeentch and Slaanesh are supposed to follow with their own wave later in the year.

-Chaos Terminator Lord (clam pack) has a big 2 handed Mace like Weapon and Options for Khorne to make Lord of Skulls
-CSM Pod (repacked Pod with Spikes)
-Berzekers/Champions of Khorne (dual Kit) old models repacked, 5 per box
-Deathshroud/Plague Terminators (dual Kit) different looking to the FW deathshrouds but same scythes. Plague Terminators have some kind of liquid or acid spewing weapon
-Plague Marines/The Infected (dual Kit) Infected have fly like wings and dual sickle

A teraz chyba idę do kościoła się pomodlić.
Awatar użytkownika
UrbanChaos
Gram w:: wh 40k, Gothic, WFB, WarZone...

Post autor: UrbanChaos » 30 lis 2013, o 16:54

Gabriel +1.
Whatever Chaos marks, dies. There is no escape.
Awatar użytkownika
Enzeru

Post autor: Enzeru » 1 gru 2013, o 17:57

UrbanChaos pisze: Scions of the Forge
For every HQ (not including other Techmarines, Servitors, Command Squads or Honour Guard) slot you use you may take a Techmarine which will not use up a FoC slot, If you take a Master of the Forge then that unlocks 3 Techmarines.
Jest błąd w tym zdaniu - za każdego nie MoF z HQ możesz wykupić dwóch techmarinów, za MoF - trzech w jednym,darmowym slocie :D

Przeczytałem dodatek i jestem zawiedziony zawartością od strony zasad...kompletnie nic nie wnosi...
Możliwość wystawienia 6 do 7 Dreadów to ciekawa opcja, ale biorąc pod uwagę,że ostatnio nie pojawiają się one na stołach...słabo:/
In the name of the Emperor I order you to die!!!
Awatar użytkownika
Gabriel
Gram w:: gry

Post autor: Gabriel » 6 gru 2013, o 18:26

Obrazek

Lorgar Ogar !
Awatar użytkownika
VonBarnaky
Gram w:: X-wing, Fow, Wfb, 40k,Mordheim

Post autor: VonBarnaky » 7 gru 2013, o 13:27