Post autor: Reyki » 28 cze 2015, o 21:32

Buhahahaha...
Awatar użytkownika
stave
Prezes Klubu Marauder
Kontakt:

Re: Wesołe nowiny czyli Plotki i inne takie

Post autor: stave » 28 cze 2015, o 21:48

Jutro będziemy wiadomo dokładnie co i jak tak myślę, albo będzie wyprzedaż, albo mała wyprzedaż bo coś z wyprzedaży na pewno będzie patrząc po przeciekach.
Obrazek
Posiadamy pełną ofertę GW, Italeri, Zvezda, Wamod, Paintforge i Magnesów
http://wargamesmat.com
Awatar użytkownika
Gabriel
Gram w:: gry

Post autor: Gabriel » 29 cze 2015, o 20:10

1. There will be no rule book. Ever.

2. All rules will be free. for ever.

3. All models will come with a “scroll” with its stats and rules.

4. All scrolls will be dowloadabel for free on their site starting July 2nd. I will get it all on the 2nd.

5. ALL current miniatures will be supported. they are producing scrolls for every single miniature they current sell.

6. The new boxed set comes with 18 good guys and a hero, 29 chaos and a hero, dice, ruler, 4 page booklet for rules, and 96 page fluff book that sets the background. $125.retail

7. There will be no new 9th edition. ever. this is the new game they will support.

8. They don’t think that’s a problem, as you will be able to use your armies and play it how ever you want. there are no complicated movement rules. Movement is very fluid.

9. they once again said they are a miniatures company, not a games company. but with that said, they want to produce miniatures and support them with a game that lets you use as many or all of your miniatures as you like. so if you want to play with a few fine, or a bunch fine too.

10. rules. it’s a turn base game. you roll off before the beginning of each turn.
there will be magic rules, maybe even cards, not yet.
there are some scenarios in the 96 page book, but the idea is to encourage creating and playing to as many diffrent scenarios as possible (like saga)
it’s still diced based.
bases are no longer important. since movement is so fluid. they chose round because models look cooler on them. you cana keep playing with squares and movement trays.

11. fluuf will be handled with the models as they come out. tons of new things for all factions to be released.

12. no limited edition stuff. but if models don’t sell they will migrate to direct sales on their website (special order) and iof people still don’t buy them, they will be not be supported, but instead will be discontinued once the STOCKis depleted.

13. Game seems to be fast, and furious.

14. there are no more “armies” persay. instead you build your forces based on the category at the bottom of each battle scroll, :Stormcast Eternal”, “Chaos” “Magical” Elves” Old ones, skaven/dark forces (or whateveer they’re called) etc.

15. the fluff is as rumored:
Old world totally gone. Sigmar saves a bunch of sould (presumably many) of all races.
He discover 8 realms. and populates them. then sets up way-gates to each, and shoots them via lightning bolts onto the worlds.
then they work to stave off chaos. i super simplified this here. sounds much cooler than i just explained.

16. they assured me it’s all about playing how we want, and them being able to sell new models to new people who want to get into a new game, but don’t want 175 models.

17. they fully understand that the scene will now have folks who play with lots of modles and people who play with a few.

18, they couldn’t tell me yet, but it seems the first to be supported will be Elves, Chaos, Humans. new elven stuff for sure.

19. all new scenery and 2×2 tiles for the battle boards.

20. as many of us have been saying for over a year now. it is a totally different game. no more warhammer fantasy. no 9th edition. rules are to be this 4 page PDF period. there will be no 185 page book in the future, or army books. they will have campaign books, fluff books, and so on, but the game has been set up to be about how the players want to play it within the age of sigmar rules environment (guidleines really).
Fantasy is now completely dead. and this new game wants to give us the flexibility to write our own version of the game.

seems fairly interesting if it pans out. Here they are taking a page directly from rules such as Black Powder. interesting actually when you realize that original warhammer fantasy and black powder were written by Rick Priestly. they went back to the master for this…at least in spirit.

21."Each Wizard know 1 spell, high Wizards will be able to cast this spell twice"

22."No lores of magic just forces of the elements"

23."Spells will be cast on 2d6, same for dispel rolls"

24."There will be no difference between wizards of each race, it is only matter of naming"

25."Units have different armament options that you have to choose at the start of the game"

26"D20 dices added to mechanic, for example: command tests will be checked on D20(something like old leadership)"

27"Heroes and Lords are support characters rather combat machines"

28"You can play any miniature you want, but you will have to choose your Patron Deity theme, because you can choose only one avatar of your Idol"
29 Hero Phase, Movement phase, Shooting Phase, Charge Phase, Combat Phase, Battleshock Phase
30) Magic and Command abilities are done in the Hero Phase
31 You fight people within 3"... or people you have charged.
32 Free rules. This Saturday. PDF form on GW site. 10am central time. Army books are now called warScrolls, also free.
33 No points. I guess it is determined by model count. If opponent outnumbers, lower count gets special rules. (I don't understand it either)
34 Said we can still use ranked up units but doesn't sound like it gives a BONUS.
35 Doesn't sound like you need a general. Said you can take any two box sets off the wall and play a game.

36Warriors of the past and Fighters of the future (pre end-times units and AoS units)"

37There will be option for dimensional battles(AoS vs WH40k battles)".

38You can Run (I think like in 40k) by adding a d6 to your movement and giving up sooting / charge

39There does look to be scenarios, or at least deployment options with different victory conditions on these sheets.

40Oh man the Battleshock phase is almost like DAEMONIC Instability.

41"If a unit starts its turn within 3" of an enemy it can remain stationary or retreat, if it retreats it can't shoot or charge that turn"

"A terrain feature for every 2 foot square, but less is ok and more can make for an interesting battle"

Magic and Command abilities are done in the Hero Phase

something along the lines of roll a die, add the number of casualties, total number more than the highest Bravery remove that many models..
Awatar użytkownika
stave
Prezes Klubu Marauder
Kontakt:

Post autor: stave » 29 cze 2015, o 20:31

juz to czytałem - po informacjach jakie jeszcze otrzymałem - idziemy w cuda ala Hordy i maszynki
Obrazek
Posiadamy pełną ofertę GW, Italeri, Zvezda, Wamod, Paintforge i Magnesów
http://wargamesmat.com
Awatar użytkownika
Gabriel
Gram w:: gry

Post autor: Gabriel » 29 cze 2015, o 20:34

W sumie mi to pasi.

Jakiś skirmish mi by się przydał, a zbieranie armii w stylu wybierz 5 losowych boxów i masz armie bardzo mi pasuje :D

Jeszcze do tego ładny stół zagracony terenami i gitara :D
ślivek

Post autor: ślivek » 29 cze 2015, o 20:43

Awatar użytkownika
Fleo
V-ce Prezes Klubu Marauder

Post autor: Fleo » 29 cze 2015, o 21:20

zabili warhammera :cry:
Awatar użytkownika
stave